Therapy Tools To GrowOct 12, 2022
Packed with 52 tools and life skills to help with everything from self-esteem to providing depression and anxiety relief for teens, the m.y.s.e.l.f Journal & Workbook is a therapist-approved journal for teens and people of all ages.
The m.y.s.e.l.f Journal & Workbook is a wellness journal for teens that helps by providing journal prompts that encourage self-love, self-esteem, and resilience in the form of 52 powerful coping skills. The weekly check-in areas help organize and prioritize tasks for the week ahead while also developing a weekly gratitude habit.
Rather than focusing on a single topic, "The m.y.s.e.l.f Workbook and Journal" covers eight topics that range from life skills for teens to social anxiety. Topics include:
- Depression and Anxiety Relief: -journal questions and tools that support and promote stress relief, self-soothing, and skills to combat and regulate feelings
- Social Skills:- powerful communication skills such as active listening provide life skills for teens that help connect with peers and lower social anxiety.
- Executive Functioning:- workbook prompts in the form of motivational quotes and questions that promote a growth-oriented mindset that provides a foundation for executive functioning skills.
- Self-Esteem: - questions and prompts make this the self-love journal for teen girls that will build self-esteem in a self-discovery journal format.
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy Skills:- the best evidence-based therapeutic skills from DBT and CBT to manage big feelings, making this an essential coping skills for teens workbook.
Filled with indispensable skills that are curated to set a teenager up to navigate their path to success. The therapeutic tools are easily digestible and engaging while remaining simple to use on a weekly basis. Each tool is delivered in the form of an acronym, making them easy to remember and use when needed.
Learn more about conflict, family systems and growing great relationships
My People Patterns shares the best tools, techniques and knowledge from a family systems perspective - all aimed at helping you grow great relationships. Hit subscribe to learn more about our S.O.F.T approach to healthy connections.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.